Wendy’s National Roast Day

Wendy is Savage

This should be good.  Let’s view some of the highlights…


Looks like Books-A-Million deleted their tweet!

Wait for it… Wait for it…

Well played Cameo and William Hung.  Let’s see who is next…

Yikes, Cara was called out for being a Caren.

What is the Cheez-It Bowl?

They tried to be nice but still got the wrath of Wendy.  Steve Jobs once said, “Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?”

Not sure who they are, but is that really when they peaked?


A roast of the Funko demographic more than a roast of the Funko brand.  Funny and probably true though.

Kids a few years from now, “What was Hot Topic?”

@KFC follows 11 people – 5 Spice Girls and 6 guys named Herb – 11 herbs and spices.

Larry is in his parent’s basement crying.

If they move to number 2, what would be #3?  Maybe McDowell’s from Coming to America.


First burn is good, no matter who it is directed at.

Fat Tire and Bud Light in a double burn – a 2nd degree burn.

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.  Unless that new flavor idea is FROSTY!

We’re looking at you too Applebee’s, Chili’s, Friday’s, O’Charley’s, Houlihan’s, Olive Garden ‘s…

Sick burn and funny.

Legend has it the band broke up that day.

Why are Swedish Fish still a thing?

T-Mobile social media team really tried.

They say that 87% of people are happy with their lives.  The other 13% drive a Toyota Camry.

The wicker basket of the cracker family.

Twilight still has an active Twitter account?

That’s all for today.  Well done Windy’s.  Looking forward to next year’s #NationalRoastDay!

You can check out the rest of the roasts @Wendys on Twitter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

100 Car Treadmill Demolition Derby

Not Safe For Work
Click to view this post

The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger